Thursday, August 4, 2011

Party Animals fun house.

Today, at the 2011 Deschutes county fair, I went into this fun house called Party Animals, and check out these pictures I took while I was in there.





Dance party: When I entered the fun house, the first thing I went through was what looked like to be an futurtistic dance studio. They had this huge orange stereo that played loud pop music from the '80s and '90s. There were footprints painted on the floor, and there were some silly mirrors.






Footprints: These are the footprints painted on the floor in the dance studio part of the fun house.






Silly mirror: This is one of the silly mirrors in the fun house. It was kind of hard to take a picture of the mirror without the camera flash reflecting off of it.



Paint splatter maze: Next, I went through a maze that had paint splattered on the walls.


Moving floor: Next, I had to cross a metal floor that moved up and down.

Rolling pipes:  Next, I had to cross some metal pipes that rolled when you walk on them.

Rotating floor: Next, I had to cross a rotating guard railed floor.

Tumbling exit: And last but not least, I had to exit through the tumbling exit. It was the only way out. When I got in it, I kept tumbling inside it. I almost crushed my digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment