Sunday, August 7, 2011

B.L.T Poster Fail

On Sunday, July 17th, A YouTube user named BrittaniLouiseTaylor held a contest for designs for her own poster, and she had us submit them to bltpostercontest@gmail.com, and they had to be 24 x 18 on image size and 300 DPI, which seemed too small on my Paint program. And the winner would be chosen on Saturday, July 30th. (But she chose the winner a week late.) But when I tried to submit my poster design to the poster contest at GMail.com, the link wouldn't work. And I do have a Google account. Anyway, here's my poster design. It's Brittani as a cherry lollipop, and at the bottom of the poster is the word "SWEET". You can tell that's Brittani because she's wearing the silver tiara hair clip that she wore in Shane Dawson's "HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY" video. This poster idea should have won. But no! Another YouTube user named JanixCherie won the poster contest. While I think MY poster idea is sweet. JanixCherie isn't! I'm not kidding! I admit that I'm jealous, there's no way to deny it. I mean, do you think MY poster design should have won? Have a look for yourself and tell me your honest opinion. That means you, Brittani. And you too, JanixCherie!

No comments:

Post a Comment