Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tumblr account URLs are so complicated.

There's this blogging website called Tumblr. It's where people...Well, post blogs. And apparently, Tumblr is a popular blogging site nowadays other than Blogger. But unfortunately, in order to get a Tumblr account, not only do you need to type in your E-Mail address and password, you also need to create a URL. And unfortunately, it's kind of complicated to create a URL, at least, for me. Because the URL can only contain letters, numbers, and dashes. I tried all those things to make my Tumblr URL, but it wouldn't work. Somebody told me that you don't have to do all 3 of those things, but unfortunately, Tumblr doesn't play by that rule. And also for some reason, it won't take my password. Every time I type it in and then type my URL, my password somehow ends up erased from the keyword box. What could I be doing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment