Saturday, July 23, 2011

Is Ray William Johnson for real???

There's this guy on YouTube named Ray William Johnson, and he has his own YouTube series on his channel called "Equals 3", which he does every week on Mondays and Thursdays where he reviews viral videos that are barely that viral. In an "Equals 3" video called "ALL OVER YOUR FACE!", he reviewed a commercial from the 1990s for a toy called Mr. Bucket. And I just have one question. How on earth is a commercial a viral video? I mean, most people post full episodes of TV shows and movie trailers on the internet. Does that make them viral videos? No, they don't. So, believe me when I say that Ray William Johnson is a porcupine-haired dweeb-hole! A TV commercial, no matter what decade it's from, is NOT a viral video! Ray, if you're reading this. One of your "Equals 3" videos is a fail times 5! And yes, I'm talking about the one with the Mr. Bucket commercial. Is this porcupine head for real? BTW, I think he's a virgin.

1 comment: